Header Ads

Romantic sms in english,romantic sms for girlfriend-smsbazar24

Romantic sms  

Yes i am selfish because i will never share you with anyone.


Romantic sms in english


I'll love you until the day after forever.


It's not the roses, but the wildflowers that are the key to a woman's heart.


Someone asked me, How's life? I just smiled and replied, She's fine.


 I have tested all sweet dishes but they are not as sweet as my lover's lips.


Eid Mubarak SMS 2022


 I wish dreams were like wishes, and wishes came true, cause in my dreams I'm always with you.


Life can give us lots' of beautiful persons, But only one person is enough for a beautiful life..


I crave a love so deep the ocean would be jealous.


Every night i think of you before bed with the hopes of having you in my dreams.


 I don't know much about algebra but what i do know is you plus me equals forever.


I want to be with you until the sun falls from the sky.


 I want you to be happy but i want to be the reason.


 I wanna be the one your 'EX' will hate, your mom dad will love, and the one you'll never forget.


I fall in love with you, I don't know why or how. I just did..


There are only two times that I want to be with you.. Now and Forever. 


 YOU.. The first thing I thought of every morning, the last thing that stays on my mind every night.


 If distance is what I have to overcome to be with you, then give me a map. I am going to find you.


 Happiness means you. I Love You


Love is not a maybe thing. You know when you're in love.


 I love my life because it gave me you I love you because you are my life

.

It takes millions people to make the world, but mine is completed with 1 and its you.


SEEING YOU is the favorite part of my day.


My head tells me that i don't love you, But my heart tells me you are a liar.


Romantic sms for girlfriend

 Love my life because it gave me you I love you because you are my life.


You're the key to my soul.


Let me love you if not for the rest of your life then for the rest of mine.


Sweetness is not sugar or honey but the kind of feeling that makes you call your lover sweetheart.


Latest Jobs Circular


I didn't have any body piercing until just now. You pierced my heart.


Your eyes are the sweetest stars I've ever seen.


You are the reason why I smile, I love, I breath, I live.


Deep in the meadow, hidden far away.


One day i caught myself smiling for no reason.. then i realized i was thinking of you.


When I'm sad don't look at me Just kiss me.


I don't need to see the sun again, there is enough light in your eyes to light up all the world.


I finally realized this, I need you more than I thought.


You have no idea how fast my heart beats when I see you.


The most magical moments are those when you forget yourself in the job of someone's presence.


What is known in the heart doesn't always need to be uttered by Mouth.


The best relationship is when you two can act like lovers and best friends.

Romantic sms for gf 

I love you for who your from the inside. The lovely looking outside is just a bonus.

Romantic sms in english

 A successful relationship requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.


The first time I saw you, my heart whispered: That's the one.


A person who loves you truly will never let you go whatever the situation is.


Being someone's first love may be great but to be their last is beyond perfect.


Since you've been around I smile a lot more than I use to.


One day I caught myself smiling for no reason then I realized I was thinking of you.


When I first saw you, I fell in love with you and you smiled because you knew.


Missing someone is your heart's way of reminding you that you love them.


Distance is to love what  wind is to fire; it extinguishes the small, it inflames the great.


Every love story is beautiful, but ours is my favorite.


Read More: Best Friend sms // Good morning sms // valentine day sms // Birthday sms // Advice SMS

No comments

Powered by Blogger.