Header Ads

Facebook sms,Facebook mobile text messages

Facebook sms



Years ago, an Astrologer told me, you will have so much you will not know where to keep, you will be sharing and sharing, and, yet more will come to you. It will never end. Now, years later, I figured out that he was talking about Facebook news feed!.

Facebook sms



Dear Facebook, please stop suggesting people I know. 
I do know them. But I don't like them!.


 
Social media has colonized what was once a sacred space occupied by emptiness. The space reserved for thought and creativity.



I don't go on Facebook much these days. It's always trying to ask me "What's on your mind?". It should know that I'm married and not allowed to have a mind of my own!.



If i have blocked you on social media and you see me in the streets, the block still applies in real life.



A lady posted on FB:
"My husband is take me tomorrow for soaping, what should I bye".
Someone commented: Dictionary!



Warning:
Joining social media increases your risk of getting an STD - Socially Transmitted Delusions!.



What's the most embarrassing moment in one's life?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
When it's been 3 days and nobody has liked your Facebook status!.




After so many years, now I'm convinced that people are just getting married and having babies to have something to post on Facebook!.



There exists a paradise where...
All wives are lovely and all husbands are loving,
All parents are respected and all children are angels,
All holidays are relaxing and all vacations are amazing,
All birthdays are celebrated and all anniversaries are being rejoiced.
That place is called...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Facebook!.



Today I saw my facebook password walking on the road...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
with her two children!.

Facebook mobile text messages


Did you know?
You can fly from any airport 
without announcing it on Facebook!



Some people are so fake 
that they should have two Facebook accounts, 
one for each face!



It's so strange to think that before Facebook all of this nonsense just stayed in people's heads!



Many people do not know 
but you can actually watch a movie 
or go out without updating it on Facebook!



A place where all your past mistakes will eventually try to befriend you!



I was going to spend the next 6 years studying medicine to become a doctor.
Then I realized I could just like Facebook photos to save lives!



When Facebook shows a Facebook memory to you it is actually 
reminding you that how dumb were you a few years ago!



Facebook's "People you may know" should be called, 
"People you definitely know and have been avoiding"!



May your life someday be as awesome as you pretend it is on Facebook!



Happy that I live in a world with Facebook.
Before that, it would have taken weeks, 
even months, before finding out someone was an idiot!



I don't hate Candy Crush, 
I just hate the person who keeps sending me Facebook invites to play it!



My parents did not force me to study as much as Facebook forces me to install messenger!



Facebook is like having nosy neighbours who don't really like you.
They just stay connected to look over your wall and see what you're doing!



I've found Paradise - 
where all wives are lovely, 
all husbands are loving 
and all children are angels.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It's called Facebook!





No comments

Powered by Blogger.