Header Ads

Forget SMS,Forget Text Message Latest Collection

I can 't forget you message,Don't forget that I love you messages


Forget SMS

Forgetting you is hard to do,
Forgetting me is up to you,
Forget me not,
Forget me never,
But don't forget,
We're great together.

Forget sms



Forget what hurt you,
But never forget 
what it taught you...



Someday u'll forget me...
My name, my voice,
And who I am to you.
But even if you forget me,
Just want u to know that
I will never forget how much you mean to me.



Some People Say Never Forget Me.
Some People Say Always Remember Me.
But I Love My Attitude, So.
I Will Say
Forget Me If U Can..!!



NEVER FORGET 3 TYPES OF
PEOPLE IN YOUR LIFE-
,
1- Who Helped you in Your Difficult Time

2- Who Left You In Your Difficult Times

3- Who Put You In Difficult time.



People will forget what you said,
people will forget what you did,
but they will never forget how you made them feel.



"Forgive People
Who Have Hurt You
Is Your Gift To Them...
'N
Forgetting People
Who Have Hurt You
Is Your Gift To You"..!



Till we forgive someone 
who has hurt us, 
they continue occupying free 
rent space in our mind...



Forgive my eyes for 
admiring u tears for cry 
after u pain for long after 
u ear hear u heart want u 
mouth want to kiss u arms want to hold u 
finger for want to touch u brain for think abt u leg want to dance life want to live but most of all forgive ME.



We love our-self even after making so many mistakes. 
Then how can we hate others 4 their small mistakes? Strange but true! 
So make habit of FORGIVING.



My plan is to forgive and forget: 
forgive myself from being stupid 
and 
forget you ever existed..



Never abandon old friends.
They are hard 2 replace.
Friendships is like wine:
it gets BETTER as it grows OLDER.
Just like us… i get BETTER, u get OLDER.



Moon said to me,
if ur friend is not messaging u why dont you leave ur friend.
I looked at moon and said,
does ur sky ever leave u when u dont shine.

I can 't forget you message


When it rains, you dont see the sun, but its there.
Hope we can be like that.
We dont always see each other,
but we will always be there for one another.




Caring is a gift that no one can buy.
It’s made up of love,
that roots in our hearts & creates memories
not just for a while but 4 a lifetime……..



The World is round,
We’ll meet again and again..
Whenever we meet I’ll ask you,”How r u?”
Hope you’ll not jumble the words and ask me,”Who r u?”



Friend,
Save
a space
for me
in ur
heart
& not
in ur mind.
mind
easily
forgets
but heart
always
remembers
like now
i remembered U.



I may be gone for a minute,
for hours, for a day.
I may not be able to say good morning or good night.
but I’ll never try to say
goodbye to a person
who has been sweet and true.



Some day if i die..
don’t think tht i forgot u….
just have a look towards sky!
my tears will be a rain drop on ur cheeks 2 say
“hey I’m still with you!”



Sun rise gives free from darkness,
small smile gives free from worries,
small sms gives free from forgetting.



Years meets many days,
friends meet any days,
lover meets special days,
when we meet its festival days.

Don't forget that I love you messages


Good night to see u by morning
good morning to see u by noon
good after noon to see u by evening
good evening to see u by night
read again from first,
this means every time I want to see u.

Forget sms



The Day Was Bad
Because Didn’t See Your Face…
The Classes Were unconcentrative
Because Didn’t Heard Your Voice…
Free Times Were Boring
Because You Weren’t There…
In My Face Smile Wasn’t There
Because Didn’t See Your Smile
Didn’t Miss You,
Because We Miss That Person Whom We Think Is Not With Us…
But You are Always There In My Heart…




Please bear in mind all the trouble we’ve been through,
The good times, the hardships, the places we’ve been to,
I wish that my memory would stay with you forever,
I know I will never forget you!



Never forget the times we had together.
I have surfed the highest waves of bliss with you.



A walk as strong as walk could have been,
Your smile as beautiful as ever can be.
Our times went by, we had our laughs,
Please don’t forget our valuable past.



 I want you to never forget,
The way we were, the way you felt.
I will always reside in your heart, don’t you fear,
Whenever you need me, I will be near.



Even though we are at the crossroads,
Please, listen to what my heart says.
I wish that you never forget me,
Even if we go in two opposite ways.



When tears run down your face,
And when sorrow sleeps in your head,
Never forget that despite that you are scared,
Just close your eyes, I will always be there.



I Can
Forget A Face..
I Can
Forget A Home..
I Can
Forget A Place..
I Can
Forget Name..
I Can
Forget A Game..
I Can
Forget Even Myself..
But
Forgetting U...?
Forget It..!







No comments

Powered by Blogger.